Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos are an addiction. They are simple to make and taste so good.
I especially love them when the peppers come right from my own garden.
I don’t know anyone that does not like these jalapeno bites.
- 1 package bacon
- 1 package cream cheese
- a pound (or so) jalapeno peppers
- Wooden toothpicks soaked in water
- Baking Dish
- Cut peppers in half and scrape out the inner flesh and seeds
- Cut bacon in half
- Spoon cream cheese into peppers
- Wrap strip of bacon around pepper and hold with toothpick
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 25 minutes.
These bacon wrapped jalapenos are gone very quickly, I tend to eat some as they come out of the oven. I find that if I am making these for a party I need to make a double batch just to ensure there are some to take.
They are pretty easy to make, and I can eat them in huge numbers, but I dislike cutting up the peppers so I don’t make these as much as I want. However, for those that are sensitive to the capsicum, I have a video that shows how to cut peppers without getting burned.