I have reviewed several of these Jastek Multi Charging cables, at this point I do it just so I can get another set. I love them. I have one next to the be, in the laptop bag, in the truck, and at work. The Aluminum Multi Charging Cable shown here, is my favorite.
The aluminum skin makes this charger sturdy, I also lover how it looks.
for $9 you get:
- 4-in-1 Multi-function Charger Cable: 1x USB C Cable + 1x Micro USB Cables + 2x 8pin cable(not MFI certificated)
- Multi Charging cables at 2A Maximum charging speed;the USB cables only for charging,not support Sync Data
- Multi USB Cable length with 3.3 feet (1M) in total,and made of Nylon braided protective layer and Aluminum alloy connector
- Universal Use Convenience: No need to carry many cables when you are in a car, office or in traveling
- ►► Multi Cable WARRANTY:One Year Replacement Warranty.All the phones and tablets in the listing photo not included
As I said, I really like this multi charging cable, the aluminum sheath really makes it look nice, plus it seems to give the cable some strength. I use this as my go to travel cable.