I was diagnosed with Carpal Tunnel some years ago, and after a few years of wearing a wrist brace every night my symptoms resolved themselves, but recently I did a marathon 2 week 16 hour day website upgrade where I sat and typed and typed. My hand started going numb.
Luckily UProtect asked if I wanted to review their wrist brace, I said yes and thought at the very least I tried something before going to the doctor.
t did not take very long for my numbness to go away. I honestly don’t think it is because of their 35% copper nylon whatever that is, and I am pretty sure that any wrist brace would work, but at under $10.00 this is a good value. Similar braces cost much more at the pharmacy or box store.
I did receive this product at a discount to do this review, and it seems like their product page is currently inactive.
Their Amazon page gives some particulars, you can find it at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0756WF9NP/
- Smart Design:The Thumb Binding Design is easy to put on and take off, it promotes wrist stabilization without limiting thumb rotation and gives the right support for extending and bending of the wrist. Suitable for right hand or left hand.Both suit for woman and man under 5-8″ wrist circumference.
- Relieve Pain:Wearing our wrist brace minimizes pressure on the median nerve and allows you a period of “relative rest” from movements, it will help prevent your wrist muscles from weakening.
- Provides Highest Level of Comfort:The support can also be used to help reduce strain caused by repetitive movements at the wrist associated with typing, writing and other occupational or sporting activities.
- High Quality Material:Made of 35% copper nylon and 65% neoprene soft material.The copper can relieve pain and let your hands can breath.
- Warranty:100% hassle-free money back guarantee.