I have worked with Survival Hax for several years now, and I love their inexpensive gear. I believe that every family ought to have a good 3 season mummy sleeping bag for every person in their household. Even if you don’t camp, they store easily and are great for emergencies.
Now that my boy is starting to want to go camping, it was time to get him a first bag, and this is the one I chose. Now it is not a kids bag, it is a full size mummy bag, but for the price he can deal with the extra legroom.
- Shell: 190T Polyester
- #1 NEW RELEASE – Just released mummy bag and best seller in Sleeping Bags & Camp Bedding.
- ULTRALIGHT MUMMY BAG – Crafted for maximum comfort while being lightweight for camping, backpacking, and traveling.
- COMPACT CARRY SACK – Sleeping Bag includes compact carry sack which is 14*7*7 inches when packed.
- WATER RESISTANT – 190T Polyester Pongee repels water so you never worry about waking up with a soggy sack again.
- COMFORT – Sleep like a baby in harsh conditions. Your Mummy Bag is filled with 200GSM Hollowfibre to keep you cozy.
This bag doesn’t cost much, at $25.00 it is affordable, and I like the design of the stuff sack, it easily stores the bag for use.
My boy has sleep in this bag every night since he opened it, and the only problem we have had is his begging to go camping – at cold as it is, I just don’t have time for that….