Shoestring Survivalism is a complete budget-minded blueprint for preparing for tough times. Self-reliance veteran Andy James shows you dozens of shoestring survival methods that cost little or nothing yet will tremendously advance your preparedness for any sort of large-scale emergency, from natural disasters (hurricanes, floods, epidemics) to societal eruptions (acts of terrorism, economic depression, widespread crime).
With Andy James’ handy tips and tricks for low-key, low-budget survival.
Shoestring Survival will show you how to:
- Take 21 simple, low-cost steps right now that will drastically improve your chances of surviving any disaster
- Acquire free stuff that lots of survivalists never think of
- Locate the best sources for inexpensive, essential supplies – extra clothing, necessary tools, reliable guns and more
- Stock cheap, filling foods to feed you and your family for 30 days or longer
- Find hidden values at familiar stores and in surprising corners of the Internet
- Determine whether to stay at your home or bug out during an emergency, including how to maintain comfort and safety in a government shelter
You do not need a fully stocked cabin in the mountains or an arsenal of expensive firearms to make it through hard times. You just need the will to begin preparing today, a surprisingly small amount of money to get started and the handy information in Shoestring Survival.
Doing what you can with what you have, and doing it smart is what this website is about. Shoestring Survivalism does not mean going without, it means doing it smart.