You could search the ‘Net for weeks and not find half of the expert survival sites in this unique guide, which comes with its own Web site to put all this information just a click away.
The book, The Internet Guide to Survival and Self-Reliance teaches you how to supply your own food, power and shelter; save loads of money; and spark your imagination with creative and resourceful new ways to live a self-reliant life. Continue reading “Book Review: The Internet Guide to Survival and Self-Reliance”
In this episode David talks self reliance. Being able to take care of yourself is a vital concept to preppers. But self reliance is not always easy. We discuss:
- You can wait until you have the perfect situation, or you can just get started
- Urban Homesteading, and what food production systems David has at his suburban home
- Essay I,Pencil and why nobody can be truly self-reliant, but everyone should try
- DIY project for making, testing, and storing homemade vinegar
- How David builds his prepping network Continue reading “PRN Episode #6 Self Reliance”