TM 9-1005-212-25 is the maintenance manual for the Browning 30 caliber machine Machine guns, M1919A4 and M1919A6
TM 9-1005-212-25 contains instructions for organizational, direct support, general support and depot maintenance.
They apply to the Caliber .30 Machine Guns, M1919A4, M1919A6 and M37 (with .and without sights); and Machine Gun Tripod Mount, M2.
The 25 in the manual title talks about the echelons of maintenance the book is for. it says 25 – that means level 2-5
- Level 1 is limited action performed by crew or operator as prescribed by applicable manuals.
- Level 2 is organizational support (company armory) which is limited action above the operator level performed by specialist personnel in the using unit.
- Level 3 is direct support and involves component replacement performed by specially trained personnel in own or CSS units.
- Level 4 or general support-Component and end item overhaul and rebuilding performed by CSS units at semi-permanent or fixed sites.
- Level 5 is Depot level maintenance which is end item overhaul and rebuilding performed by industrial-type activities using production line techniques, programs, and schedules
Level 5 is usually civilian contractors and there are only a couple of those Depots. I was a 3&4 echelon mechanic for M1A1 tanks.TM 9-1005-212-25 Browning Machine Gun Cal 30 M1919A4 M1919A6
This 2 DVD set contains over 7 Gigs of US and foreign military manuals and documents including courses, technical and field weapon manuals, training aids, special operations manuals, Army regs, and much more.
This 2 DVD set is $10 with free shipping.