Between my wife and my son I can’t keep flashlights. He likes to play with them, and She is scared of thunderstorms. I keep buying some and handing them on doorknobs. However, they never seem to get put back on the doorknobs.
This is just a typical LED 1000 lumen tactical style rechargeable LED flashlight, but it has some neat additional features.
- It is rechargeable. It has a built-in USB charging port make it easier and quicker to charge the flashlight. The flashlight only takes 2 hours to charge and can keep working on the highest setting for 1.5 hours or more.
- It doubles as a bike light with the included 360 degree swivel mount bracket. The flashlight rotates to shine any directions you want. It also is easy to slide in and out of the bracket without having to detach the mount from the bike. I don’t ride bikes a lot, but this looks like a handy option for my ladder rack on the red truck.
- Output brightness: 1000 lumen range out to 350 yards.
- Waterproof : IP-65 (Don’t put it into water directly.)
- 4 switch Modes: high / middle /strobe / SOS
- Peak Beam intensity: 25700cd
- Lamp base: XML-T6 Highlight LED. With a lifespan of up to 100,000 hours or more, no need to
consider replacing it for the whole life
- Material: high quality aero-grade aluminum alloy, this flashlight is sturdy and durable
- Power by included 18650 battery. Unscrew the tail cap to change the battery if you need.
- Internal wiring applies the high efficient booster circuit, working voltage is wide and can utilize the batteries in the largest extent
The package includes:
This $19.99 Prime shipping Victagen 18650 Tactical Rechargeable LED Flashlight comes with the light, one bike mount bracket, a USB charging cord, and one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery. So far I am very happy with the light and am probably going to stick it in my wife’s purse so that she will stop stealing all the emergency lights I keep storing around the house.