Whomp Biscuit Pizza is an easy recipe for those nights when you don’t want to cook and the kids are hungry. It is based on canned biscuits that you “whomp” up against the counter top to open.
Making Whomp Biscuit Pizza is Simple:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Open the canned biscuits and cut the individual biscuits into quarters
- Spread the cut biscuits equally across a greased cast iron skillet. Alternatively you can use a casserole dish.
- Spread pizza sauce and all desired topping other than cheese over your biscuit bits.
- Bake at 400 20 to 25 minutes
- Remove and add cheese
- Bake again for another 10 to 15 minutes
Enjoy. I don’t male this whomp biscuit pizza often as packaged dough is cheaper, and make your own dough is even cheaper. However, it is a good recipe to do with children to teach them how to cook and follow simple instructors so I see myself making this more as little WT gets older. Now that he is 4 he is capable of doing this, but when I shot this video you can hear that he has a hard time asking for his toy truck much less baking a pizza.