I have wanted a wireless phone charging pad for some time, and when I got the chance to review the Ayat Qi Wireless Charger Pad I jumped on it. Unfortunately, I did not do my homework and my iPhone does not support wireless charging.
Later (after the video) I found a friend with an android phone and they are very satisfied with the charger.
I really can’t say too much about this particular wireless charger, it was inexpensive, came with a cord, and was basically plug and play.
The Wireless Charger pad works with fully Qi-Enabled devices like:
- iPhone X / iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8, S8, S8 Plus, S8 Edge, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge Plus, S6 Active, S6 Duos, Note 5
- Sony Xperia Z4V, Xperia Z3V
- Google Nexus 4/ 5/ 6/ 7
- Motorola Droid Turbo, Droid Turbo 2, Droid 5
- Nokia Lumia 920/ 928/ 93/ 950/ 950 XL/ 1020/ 1050/ 822/ 735
- LG Nexus 4/ 5, G Pro, D1L, LTE2
- HTC One Max T6, One Mini 2, Incredible 4G, Droid DNA
They do make wireless Qi charging adapters for older iPhones. I am thinking about getting one for Genny, and if I do, then I will buy another of these devices.
They work similar to an Electromagnetic Pulse (or a transformer) it uses a electromagnetic field to induct a current which is used to charge the phone battery.
I think the technology is really neat, and the end result makes it much easier to keep a phone charged.
In my house, with the boy constantly unplugging his mom’s phone to watch videos it is hard to keep one charged.