Today I have two hunting rifle bipods from Twod, they are almost identical in design. The difference is size. The one pictured on the left of the screen is adjustable from 9-13 inches. The bipod on the right of the screen adjusts from 6-9 inches.
The smaller version is cheaper. It is $15.99 on Amazon, with its big brother costing $19.99.
Both bipods attach to a sling swivel stud, something I have a hard time saying fast. If your rifle does not have an attatched stud, but it has a rail the rifle bipods each come with a rail mount adapter.
Both are constructed of black anodized aluminum and are pretty sturdy.
I have had several of these type bipods over the years and for the price they are hard to beat.
Here are some additional features
- Quickly attach to or detach from the rifle using existing swivel stud.
- Foldable arms with spring tension control.
- Comes with the mount adapter.
- Adjustable leg length: 5 settings for different length, the bipod is ready to meet your needs.
- Made of hardened steel and aluminum, non-rust black anodized finish, the rifle bipod is duty and light weight.
- Legs are spring loaded and extend and retract with a small push of a button.
- Rubber padded on top to protect forend of gun